Concrete Repairs Perth
BUSS offer qualified concrete repairs
Reinforced concrete structures that have been well designed and suitably constructed are very resilient in most environments and less likely to need concrete repairs. However, a concrete structure’s integrity may be impacted by hostile service conditions, age, lack of adequate maintenance and/or harsh environmental conditions which may cause deterioration in the form of concrete cracking and concrete spalling and/or corrosion of the steel reinforcement; resulting in concrete cancer. If concrete repairs are not completed in a timely manner, the concrete cancer will spread, leading to further damage and structure degradation, resulting in costly, lengthy and intrusive concrete repairs.
BUSS is a specialist concrete repair contractor, servicing Perth and the metro area, as well as Regional WA. Our skilled and experienced team will provide the following, as part of our concrete repair services:
- Complete a preliminary assessment;
- Diagnose the root cause of the damage;
- Eliminate the cause of the damage;
- Determine strength, durability and aesthetics;
- Develop fit-for-purpose repair solutions;
- Implement the repairs to affected area(s);
- Ensure compatibility with any existing systems or materials; and
- Recommend preventative measures in the form of a Maintenance Plan.
GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Servicing Perth & surrounding suburbs