COVID-19 / Coronavirus Update at BUSS
BUSS is open for business 24/7
BUSS is committed to the health and wellbeing of our people and customers. We value our relationship with you and we want to reassure you we remain open for business.
The BUSS team offer an essential service of remedial repairs and our team come prepared with necessary PPE, additional safety products and a full understanding and implementation of hygiene and social distancing practices.
- Fully Contactless Service for all of our jobs
- Immediate removal from any site if staff start to feel unwell.
- Reinforced hygiene protocols rigorously following all government guidelines.
- Our staff will wear gloves and masks if requested whilst working on your site.
- All materials and vehicles are sanitised twice a day.
- Implementation of all indoor and outdoor minimum distancing
- Additional hand sanitiser has been issued to every staff member.
- Full adherence to the Australian Governments directive in relation to overseas travel and isolation.
- Staff have been informed to access sites via entry points with no human contact.
The Australian Government have injected funds to keep small businesses in operation and the Australian economy going – however, we still need your help to get through. Now is the perfect time to have your remedial repairs done.
BUSS is still operating 24/7 and are able to mobilise immediately. For any further questions or concerns, please call our office on (08) 9444 1732.
GET A QUOTE
Our active membership with AIW, Australasian Concrete Repair and Remedial Building Association and SCAWA makes us one of the most qualified, trusted and reputable remedial contractors in WA.
Do you need our services? Fill out this form to get in touch.