PROJECT – Hub by Psaros
Sheet Membrane Waterproofing
BUSS PROJECT MANAGER
Hub by Psaros, consists of 32 boutique apartments with sustainable development over a five level apartment block in Brewer Street, Perth. Hub by Psaros is within walking distance of Mt Lawley, the Perth CBD and Northbridge which establishes itself in the centre of a rapidly emerging entertainment precinct.
This project presented with ongoing issues with the water table, which continually interrupted its construction processes. BUSS was able to develop and implement a strategy which temporarily mitigated the high water table issues, allowing the application of waterproof sheet membranes. These sheet membrane then underwent a heat applied top coat which ensured a watertight seal permitting construction to continue.
BUSS developed and conducted the following:
- Resolved all water table issues interrupting construction for the client
- Safely and efficiently completed all work in a challenging environment
- Completed the application of over 4300 m2 of sheet membrane waterproofing
- Applied a series of fixed sheet membrane waterproofing
- All work completed on the operating facility with no safety issues and without any delay
- Successful installation of both torch and sheet applied membranes throughout a challenging environment
- The project was completed within a short time frame