Southgate Shopping Forum
Waterproofing and High-Performance Coating
In late 2017, as part of the refurbishment and upgrade works to the Southgate Shopping Forum, BUSS were engaged to provide a trafficable flooring system to the new Yoga Room.
BUSS, in conjunction with our supply partner SIKA, were able to provide a trafficable waterproofing system with a tough, hard wearing non-slip surface, which also afforded protection against rising damp; a frequent issue with those premises situated close to Perth’s Swan River.
Figure 2: Floor space after primer application
Figure 3: Application of top coat onto floor
- Sikatite Moisture Seal 2k
- SikaFloor Level Pro FS
- Sika Ecosystems PrepNPrime
- SikaFloor 94
- Sika Pro Joint Sealing
- Sika Concrete Repair Mortar
- The chosen waterproofing membrane system is capable of bridging cracks to 1.6mm and is of low odour and non-hazardous.
- The project was delivered safely, on time and within budget.
Canning Highway, Victoria Park, WA/p>
GET A QUOTE