Request a Quote
As part of the refurbishment and upgrade of the Southgate Shopping Centre, BUSS was engaged to provide a new trafficable flooring system for the new yoga room.
BUSS in conjunction with our supply partner SIKA, were able to provide a system that provided a waterproof and trafficable finish with protection against rising damp that is frequently an issue with the premises located so close to Perth’s Swan River.
The application process for the new flooring system involved;
- The preparation of the substrate by diamond grinding with vacuum cleaning attachments to keep dust under control,
- Repairing all divots and damage to the substrate,
- Installation of SikaTite Moisture Seal 2K,
- Application of Sika EcoSystems PrepNPrime,
- Application of Sikafloor Level PRO FS and
- Two Applications of Sikafloor 94 @ 5m2/L.
- Sika Concrete Repair Mortars
- SikaTite Moisture Seal 2K
- Sika EcoSystems PrepNPrime
- Sikafloor 94
- The Sika coating system provides a tough, hard wearing, non-slip surface.
- The waterproofing system is capable of bridging cracks to 1.6mm, has a low odour and is non-hazardous.
- The two-week project was delivered safely to the client’s satisfaction.
- The new system provides protection against rising damp.